CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 17:32:06 +0000
Are you interested in political consulting, campaign management, and making real political change??? Want to help turn NH BLUE???

Well, we have something just for you….

JOIN Progressive Youth Coalition!!!

  PYC is a new, student-led, grassroots political consulting organization advising real democratic NH candidates on how to win their upcoming elections! We will be managing 3-5 NH State House races, consulting for New Hampshire’s 2nd Executive Council district, and so much more!

Do you like talking to people? What about event organizing??

TAKE ON A FIELD POSITION!

Can you efficiently synthesize information or perform market/industry/qualitative research??

YOU’RE PERFECT FOR OUR RESEARCH OR FINANCE TEAM!

Do you have photography, videography, or graphic design skills??

JOIN OUR MEDIA TEAM!

Have you ever dreamed of crafting a community political message? Or designing paid social media posts?

COMMS NEEDS YOU!

Have prior political or management experience??

HELP US COORDINATE AND ENDORSE CANDIDATES!

Are you just motivated, excited, and passionate about this??

YOU CAN TAKE PART IN ANYTHING! JOIN US!

All Progressive Youth Coalition members play an integral voting role in selecting the candidates we endorse and the races we manage. Let your voice be heard!

[Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ¬?-?]

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED, MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT OUR INTEREST FORM HERE:

https://forms.gle/BvZKNVbm7jLnyocj9

https://forms.gle/BvZKNVbm7jLnyocj9

https://forms.gle/BvZKNVbm7jLnyocj9

https://forms.gle/BvZKNVbm7jLnyocj9

(NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!)

[Im So Excited Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants]

XOXO,

The Progressive Youth Coalition team