CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Street Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Street Soul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:04:52 +0000
Welcome to college...

[https://media.giphy.com/media/10UUe8ZsLnaqwo/giphy.gif]

Are you ready to attract some hunnies on the dance floor with some

HOT 🔥 NEW 🔥 MOVES?

[https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYt5jPR6QX5pnqM/giphy.gif]

Come to the first STREET SOUL practice of the term

WEDNESDAY 8 PM -10 PM

(September 13th)

MANLEY 87/88

in the ALUMNI GYM

don't worry if you are lost~ we will have people shuttles!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/ayQ99hp01HFN6/giphy.gif]

Just bring some comfy clothes and shoes you can dance in!

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will take care of the rest.

For more info about PE, dancing, our mission, and others, feel free to blitz us at [log in to unmask]

[https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J3CbFgn5o7DGRuE/giphy.gif]

Street Soul is an open dance group at Dartmouth College

Official group mail : [log in to unmask]