CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Growing Change <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Growing Change <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:40:00 +0000

[<daisy-flowers-on-blue-background-elena-elisseeva.jpg>]

Are you feeling the stress of finals?

Do you know a friend that hasn't left the 1902 room for 40 straight hours?

Have you had enough of - 47 degree wind-chill and weekly blizzards?

Cheer up that special someone by sending a daisy (and a note, if you so choose) during reading period for just $3! We will deliver right to the recipient's dorm room. If you want a daisy delivery, please fill out this form by Thursday, 3/5.

Link to the form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jjH5xuk6sQJmHWB61UAeNzrWbQ0xpVf4m7Ub1yU-rhk/viewform

* The proceeds of this fundraiser will go to Growing Change. Growing Change is a Tucker Service group founded in 2011 that specializes in farm-to-school. Growing Change members work to educate youth in the Upper Valley about food systems and healthy living with a hands-on approach. Volunteers develop the program curriculum, connect with the local agricultural community and work with elementary school students to engage them in these topics. We teach an entirely original curriculum in Dothan Brook Elementary about five minutes away to their fourth graders as well as manage a community garden at the school. *?