CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:43:21 +0000
Chi Heorot HiLighter 17F

Saturday, Oct 21

10PM-12AM

21’s Welcome

@ 43°42'13.3"N 72°17'03.6"W

Lonely?

Me too.

My mom is tired of visiting me every weekend, so I guess after three years of college it’s time to start making some friends.

So what do you want to do? Hike Gile? Wait, sorry, I’m allergic to peak foliage Instagrams. How about the football game this weekend? Wait, those little black rubber things in the turf give me hives. Wanna just go to EBA’s?

Or we could meet up and play it by ear. Where do you want to meet? 8 Ball Hall? House Center B? Chicken Caesar Wednesday at the Hop?

Oh, how about at the 149th Annual Chi Heorot Hi-Lighter Party?

Alright, sounds good. See you there. You’ll recognize me–I’ll stand out in my favorite shirt: a bright orange East Wheelock House t-shirt.

Q&A with a Chi Heorot brother:

Interviewer: What’s the theme?

Chi Heorot: Same as the last 148 times. Ask around.

I: Why do you still throw this party?

XH: If you build it, they will come.

I: Who is DJ Buffalo?

XH: He played at Tomorrowland. Read a book.

I: Who is Brendan Buckley?

XH: Pass.

I: Will the person I stare at in Econ be there?

XH: Oh, you mean the one who was behind you in the KAF line one morning and you got so nervous in their presence that you ordered a “Hot Chocolate Cider,” which clearly isn’t a real drink, and then had to backtrack and explain that you actually wanted a Vanilla Latte the whole time? Yeah, most likely.

I: Can you play Roses?

XH: We’re done here.

Co-Sponsored by GLC

Direct any further questions to +18436854971.