CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Valley Voices <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valley Voices <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 22:56:17 +0000
This week we're having three big speakers coming to Valley Voices: Director of the Brookings Intelligence Project, and Senior Advisor to the last four U.S. Presidents, Bruce Riedel; NH Majority Whip and a leading Republican Candidate for (our) Representative Seat, Rep. Marilinda Garcia; and Harvard and The Chronicle for Higher Education's Jeffrey Young.

Every week Dartmouth gets tons of great speakers and performers, and they stop by the Dartmouth College Radio News Dept for interviews. If you want to get a chance to talk to these people on air, or just get added to our Blitz List to interview future speakers let us know at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> !

Also we're doing our second year of the Interview Your Professor series, so if you have any Professor that you'd like to interview about their work, blitz us!

Think that you know about news? This year we're aiming to get every candidate for U.S. Congress on air, and we'll need people who are informed to do those interviews!

Thanks,

Mick Zloof '16

Valley Voices

Dartmouth Broadcasting News