CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 15:44:03 +0000
At MONDAY NIGHT DINNER

with PROFESSOR LAURA EDMONDSON

Our topic for tonight is global activism, and Prof. Edmondson will be discussing her work with LGBT-rights activists in Uganda. Whatever your interests or focus of study, come enjoy a delicious home-cooked dinner and great discussion!

6pm

Menu: vegetarian curry & pineapple cake by Blaine Ponto '14

What is Monday Night Dinner?
MND is an Amarna tradition of hosting weekly campus-wide dinner discussions with professors on a topic of their choice. Dinner is always fresh, homemade & free, and the discussion is always fantastic! (If you have dietary restrictions, please feel free to send us a blitz.)

What is Amarna?
Amarna is a co-ed undergraduate society with open membership and no rush or pledge term. We cook, we hang out, and we host Wine & Cheese and a variety of other fun events. Our Wednesday 9pm meetings are always open to campus, so feel free to come check us out!

Where is Amarna?
Amarna is located at 23 East Wheelock St. Walk downhill from the Green, past the gym, go straight through the stoplight, and check to make sure that the second house on your left says "Amarna" over the door. If so, you're there!