CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Fencing Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fencing Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:10:07 +0000
Interested in learning more about fencing?

Swing by our demo today on Wednesday, September 16 @4PM in

Manley 87/88 in Alumni Gym

(multipurpose room off of basement basketball courts)

to see some live-action fencing and learn more about this sport!

NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY!

The Dartmouth College Fencing Club (DCFC) is a completely student-run, competitive, co-ed club team that competes against other club and varsity teams in the New England Intercollegiate Fencing Conference and the Northeastern Fencing Conference. In 2015, we won gold for best women's overall team in the USACFC Club National Championships, and in 2014, we were the USACFC Club National Champions!

We are looking for new members of ANY experience level who are ready to join a tight-knit community of committed athletes and friends. Our practices are held five days a week, Monday through Friday, and we travel to competitions once in the fall, four times in the winter, and once in the spring.

Visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Dartmouth.Fencing) or website (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~fencing/) for more information. Email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions or to join our blitz list!