CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Collis After Dark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:46:46 +0000
Ready to add some flair to your weekend? Dive into our DIY Concert Swag Event at Collis After Dark this Friday! Come craft your personalized concert gear. Get creative and gear up for an exciting weekend ahead!

TONIGHT

DIY Concert Swag

 [cid:275c2cac-7673-48e8-93b8-e7bfd1a2a997]

Friday, April 12th | 10PM | Sarner E/W

🎨 Get ready to unleash your creativity at DIY Concert Swag! Join us for a DIY extravaganza where you can personalize your swag for Green Key Weekend. From tie-dye and bleach shirt art to bracelets and DIY concert gear, we've got everything you need to stand out in the crowd. Let your imagination run wild and gear up for an unforgettable weekend ahead!

TOMORROW NIGHT

Game Night

 [cid:54bb4916-3f5f-4d8c-b75a-a9299f1c4a85]

Saturday, April 13th | 10PM | Studio Sudikoff

🎮 Get your game on at Game Night, where the fun never stops! Join us for an epic evening filled with battles, races, and endless laughter as we dive into the world of Smash Bros, Super Mario Kart, and other Switch games, alongside a selection of classic board games. Fuel up with delicious snacks and challenge your friends to some friendly competition – it's game time, and the excitement is off the charts!

See You Around Tonight!!!

❤️,

Your Friends at Collis After Dark