CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Alpha Theta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alpha Theta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:38:50 +0000
Alpha Theta is looking for boarders this Fall!

And it could be you!

Bad housing number? Good rooms all taken? Or just looking for a change?

Alpha Theta is a fantastic place to live! With benefits college housing can't give you, for a lower cost!

1) Two great living rooms with board games, nerf guns, and smash brothers!

2) Fantastic TV room!

3) Fantastic neighbors!

4) Convenient location on campus!

5) You can have pets!

6) Freedom to decorate your room as you see fit!

7) We have a fireplace!

8) Free Storage in our Attic!

And MORE!

It's first come, first served, so blitz us back, or blitz our Vice-President: [log in to unmask] if you have any questions, or if you want a tour!

Alpha Theta is a gender-inclusive house, meaning membership is open to anyone, regardless of gender.

We're located at 33 N. Main St., the white house two doors north of Kemeny/Haldeman.