CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kappa Kappa Gamma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kappa Kappa Gamma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 02:36:30 +0000
Hi everyone!

On Saturday, May 13th, KKG will hold a 4x4 soccer tournament in honor of our late sister, Summer Hammond.

This event will be broken down into three categories of ‘volunteers:’

  1.  Teams- The games will be 15 minutes— 6 minute halves and 3 minute half times. Each team that signs up will have a fundraising minimum of $100 (aka, $25 per person) and all proceeds will go towards her charity (find here: http://www.summersway.org/about-summer.html). The system in which we will track this is in the works— stay tuned.
     *   fill in your name IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! (not a sign up sheet): https://goo.gl/forms/YASy7UHV3x1XrQo12
  2.  Concession/Overall Volunteers- We will have a concession stand selling snacks, water, gatorade, etc. Shifts will be 45 mins each. These volunteers will also just help look out for stray soccer balls, cones, etc.
     *   if you are interested, click this link: https://goo.gl/forms/3RSjWqUaoxWVtJMd2
  3.  Referees- I NEED REFS PLEASE! If you are experienced AT ALL with reffing soccer, it would be great if you could sign up. Shifts can range from 45 mins - 2 hours.
     *   if you are interested, click this link: https://goo.gl/forms/aWSwkvWuucXb7yHn2

As you can see, I’ve attached google forms to each of these volunteer sections. Again, THIS IS TO GAUGE INTEREST, NOT SIGN UP. A formal sign-up sheet will be going out next week when we have the final budget and location.

Location: TBD. In the process of speaking with Dartmouth Athletics.

Shirts: TBD. We have a design, just need to figure out pricing.

We are looking forward to celebrate the life of someone who changed this campus for the better!!

Questions? Concerns? Feel free to email me!

Best,
Meredith Alaback
KKG Philanthropy Chair