CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 01:35:28 +0000
Audition for...

~ The Dartmouth Hillel Choir ~

In high demand throughout the Upper Valley, the Dartmouth Hillel Choir performs both on campus and at area hospitals, chapels, and assisted living communities. What makes this group unique is our commitment to music and community service, and that we work on the exciting but lesser-known genre of  music from the Jewish tradition!

The Dartmouth Hillel Choir is a student-directed community choir that is open to students, professors, and other community members. All backgrounds are welcome, and knowledge of Judaism/Hebrew is not required.

For more info visit our website: https://sites.google.com/site/hillelchoir

To schedule an audition or learn more, please follow this link:
http://tinyurl.com/q457kbf

...or e-mail us at: [log in to unmask]

Note: This term, we're looking to audition all voice parts, but especially  SOPRANOS!