CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dog Day Players <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dog Day Players <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:17:44 +0000
It's midterm season (brrrrr...)

Literally increase your intellect and ability to complete tasks (No, not prescription drugs, silly...)

Join us at East Wheelock at 8pm in Brace Commons (You heard of it...)

Dog Day Players <:8,=,=--  (it's a dog...)*

*Part of the East Wheelock Dimensions Showcase! All rights and properties reserved for Dog Day Players. If you feel entitled to a claim or any other fiscal matter please see our business manager papa squirt. He's most likely playing the banjo near Leverone. Is it supposed to rain during dimensions. Doesn't matter, come see our show and you will laugh. I love you. No I don't. Now you'll never know. Onef fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Celine Dion is a goddess. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. vvvRead the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. vvRead the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. vvRead the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Softball is here! Best watch out Ice Gnomes. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Did you know I suffered the most serious IM sports injury of all time? Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. The Loch Ness monster is real! Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Read the fine print. Here comes the color... boom!!!!!!!!!

DOG DAY PLAYERS AT EAST WHEELOCK 8pm (Brace Commons)! Dimensions Showcase featuring the Subtleties, Xado, Chinese Dance Troupe and many others! Light refreshments will be served.