CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Club Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2017 19:50:56 +0000

DARTMOUTH CLUB ICE HOCKEY SHIRTS (in cotton or NIKE DRI FIT)

THE DEADLINE TO ORDER A SHIRT IS THIS WEDNESDAY (5/10/17) BY MIDNIGHT!

Note: If you already purchased a Club Ice Hockey Shirt, please skip to (and read) the very bottom of this email!!!!

[cid:124a05b6-12e8-4a14-a613-0bf17f1a4842]
CLUB ICE HOCKEY SHIRTS IN COTTON OR NIKE DRI-FIT.

[https://media.giphy.com/media/zlTtcTto93XVe/giphy.gif]

These shirts are perfect for everyone, from our biggest fans to people who just think it would be funny to rep club hockey.

[https://media.giphy.com/media/DqQhFf7nje2k0/giphy.gif]

Only $20 bucks for cotton shirts, $35 for Dri_fit!

 [https://media.giphy.com/media/C3krqTzLrspig/giphy.gif]

   Fill out the form below to purchase a shirt!
Buy Here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFU4Sn9bRaFYaN-VVpmbOSwEKQSRapy1xSM0Zvl3Y6PHwLJg/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/XV11did1eyBPHXVexzTifn_0uLRDTbJkaIAgD94qWwCgh4EbsuJYYbDorVHP9DUCY8g=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFU4Sn9bRaFYaN-VVpmbOSwEKQSRapy1xSM0Zvl3Y6PHwLJg/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Club Hockey Fan Shirt Order Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFU4Sn9bRaFYaN-VVpmbOSwEKQSRapy1xSM0Zvl3Y6PHwLJg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com
Friends and family of club hockey: we are offering a T-shirt for sale as a team fundraiser. The shirt is just like the one the players wear , with the only difference being an option for alternate material (cotton rather than Nike Dri-fit). Please fill out the form once per shirt you would like to order PRICE: $20 for cotton, $35 for Dri-fit FYI: We will be collecting all payment up front before placing the order

If you have previously filled out the form to purchase a Club Ice Hockey Shirt:
Due to popular demand, we have decided to offer a Nike Dri-Fit shirt option! Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and let us know if you would like to switch from cotton to Dri-Fit. Also, let us know if you would like to resultantly change your shirt size. Lastly, if you purchased a shirt, email us with the name of the Club Ice Hockey player that you are closest with! They will be responsible for delivering the shirt to you!