CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2017 19:51:20 +0000
Want better WiFi on the Green?  More termly Greenprint funds?

These are just a few of the ideas already posted on our site by Dartmouth students.  Let the administration know how you feel and we will take care of the rest. Log on and vote on our site, Improve Dartmouth<http://www.improvedartmouth.com>.  Or post your own idea!

We have direct contacts with top administration staff, and we’ve implemented over 30 student-submitted ideas<http://www.improvedartmouth.com/history> since we got started a couple years ago.  For example, are you a fan of:

DBA rollover?
Zero-tolerance sexual assault policy on campus?
Open course reviews?
Chargers for rent in the library?

That was us.

It’s easy to sign up – just log in with your NetID and you can join the discussion.  We can’t wait to hear from you!

--The Improve Dartmouth Team