CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:36:26 +0000
Come to WIB’s
Women in the Workplace Roundtable Discussion
TODAY, January 16th 2018
6:30-7:30 pm
Collis 101
~Ramuntos~ will be served

Join us for our second meeting of the term, which will be a discussion on women in the workplace!

 We will discuss the challenges that women face in the workplace today, with the help of McKinsey & Company and the Lean In Organization’s Women in the Workplace 2017 report - “a comprehensive study of the state of women in corporate America” and “the largest study of its kind”.

All genders, classes, and majors are welcome

Stay up to date with WIB by visiting our website: sites.dartmouth.edu/wib<http://sites.dartmouth.edu/wib>