CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Improve Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2017 19:57:37 +0000

Looking to make a positive difference on campus?  Want to get the administration to listen to students?

Join Improve Dartmouth!

Our organization runs improvedartmouth.com<https://www.improvedartmouth.com/>, a website that allows students to post their ideas on improving campus life.

Here at Improve Dartmouth, we have direct contacts with top administration staff and we’ve implemented over 30 student-submitted ideas<http://www.improvedartmouth.com/history> since we got started a couple years ago.  For example, are you a fan of:

DBA rollover?
Zero-tolerance sexual assault policy on campus?
Open course reviews?
Chargers for rent in the library?

That was us.

[cid:image001.gif@01D346C1.4D51B830]

Yep.

Fill out the attached application by Wednesday, October 18th.  Any class may apply (especially 21s)!

And as always, login with your NetID on improvedartmouth.com<https://www.improvedartmouth.com/> and post your ideas!

--The Improve Dartmouth Team