CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mens Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:32:58 +0000
In light of last week's shooting, we will be holding a discussion regarding men's roles, responsibilities, and experiences with violence and aggressions, particularly in the context of race relations (but not exclusively).

NOVACK 72
7 pm

Come if you feel passionately about these issues, come if you want to learn more, come if you want to have an interesting conversation about issues that affect you daily.

We'll also be discussing our social events for the term, so make sure to stop by!

See you there,
Men's Forum