CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
2012 Class Council <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
2012 Class Council <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 04:40:46 +0000
This Thursday, March 1st
5:00pm in Rocky 2

Come to a free info session and learn all the facts you need to know:

-how to navigate moving to NYC
      -finding an apartment
            -differences between locations/amenities/apartments
                  -get direct help finding a place

Presentation by Jordan and Jeremy Cooper, Principals from Cooper & Cooper Real Estate (See below for more info!)

A few spots still open, blitz back to RSVP now. Thanks!

About The Firm:

Cooper & Cooper is a premier residential real estate brokerage firm based in Manhattan, transacting apartment rentals & sales.  As former investment bankers (Goldman Sachs, Bank of America) and college grads (Harvard, Northwestern, Columbia MBA), we understand the needs of transitioning undergraduate and graduate students.  We work with clean, safe and luxurious residential properties Uptown, Downtown, East Side and West Side – with modern, chef’s kitchens and updated tile or marble baths.  At Cooper & Cooper, our clients come first.  We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of professionalism and service.  Our agents are always accessible via cell phone and blackberry, and are extremely knowledgeable, intelligent, courteous, honest, financially savvy and on-point.  With a firm grasp on the latest apartment availabilities city-wide, we match your needs to the appropriate product in an efficient and thoughtful manner.  Our mission is to make the entire experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.  Whether you are renting an apartment or purchasing a new home, we are at your service.

About the Principals:

Mr. Jeremy Cooper, Partner:  Prior to co-founding Cooper & Cooper, Jeremy served as a Senior Associate in the Investment Banking Division at Banc of America Securities.  He executed many billion dollar transactions in mergers & acquisitions, equity offerings and debt financings in the insurance sector.  Jeremy worked as an on-air television meteorologist for years at ABC, FOX, and NBC affiliates.  He holds degrees from Northwestern University (Environmental Science), Penn State (Meteorology), and Columbia Business School (MBA - Finance).

Mr. Jordan Cooper, Partner:  Jordan was a Top Producer at a large real estate firm for several years prior to co-founding Cooper & Cooper with his brother, Jeremy.  Jordan served as an investment banker at Goldman, Sachs & Co. in the Financial Institutions Group.  His deal experience includes several high-profile transactions, most notably the $3 billion demutualization & IPO of Prudential Insurance, and the $30 billion acquisition of Associates First Capital by Citigroup.  Jordan graduated Summa Cum Laude from Harvard University with a degree in Economics.

Our Presentation - Renting In New York: A Practical Guide:

Our PowerPoint lecture "Renting In New York: A Practical Guide" is about 45 minutes, and we are happy to leave plenty of time for Q & A.  In it, we discuss the NYC rental market (pricing & floorplan sizes), highlight the steps in the rental process, review paperwork & landlord requirements and answer all questions.  Everyone will get a copy of the presentation slides and will be able to take notes (and we're happy to provide extra copies for those who might have scheduling conflicts).  We also speak on the sales market (condos & co-ops) and the purchase process, so happy to discuss sales topics as well.

Contact Us:
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please feel free to contact us directly:

Main Office: 212-864-4555
Main Office Address: 341 West 38th Street, 10th Floor
Website: www.CooperCooper.com

Mr. Jordan Cooper
Partner
Cooper & Cooper Real Estate