CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
J Street U <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Street U <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:35:33 +0000
Join J Street U for its first meeting of the term
8:00PM Wednesday April 4th
Collis 209
Pizza to be provided

We will be discussing Israel's economy, the social protests of the summer, and how they are related to the conflict.  We will also plan future events and activities for the term.

If you are interested here is some suggested reading:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/30/yes-israel-is-thriving-but-all-s-not-well.html
http://972mag.com/oops-unemployment-in-israel-leaps-by-20-overnight/39885/
http://forward.com/articles/153921/j-streets-blind-spot-is-class/

Hope to see you there
________
J Street U is the student arm of a national pro-Israel political movement promoting the two-state solution to the Israeli Palestinian conflict.  We believe that Israeli security not only can but must be pursued together with advocacy for Palestinian human rights and statehood.