CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:10:26 +0000
Important Information Regarding Rosh HaShana and Move in for 15F

Move in for 15F begins at 9am on September 13. Rosh HaShana begins at 6:45pm on September 13.

If you believe that you will not be able to move in on time to celebrate Rosh HaShana, Hillel strongly encourages you to apply for Summer/Fall Interim Housing. You may move in as early as September 11.

The Interim Housing Application Deadline is July 24 and is accessible through the Housing Star Portal on Banner Student.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will blitz out our holiday schedule later this term.

Thank you,

Hillel