CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sing Dynasty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sing Dynasty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:57:05 +0000
Can you lay down a smooth beat?  Do you often sing along with the harmony line?

Whether you've had 12 years of classical choral experience, or someone in the adjacent shower really liked your rendition of "Since U Been Gone," we want to hear you!  We are Dartmouth's only formerly fictional a cappella group, and we're holding auditions this weekend for men and women of all voice parts.

All you need to audition: a prepared verse and chorus of one song that really shows off your talent and personal style.

Now for the logistics:

Womens' Auditions- Saturday, Sept. 15, 11:00am in Dartmouth Hall
Mens' Auditions- Sunday, Sept. 16, 12:00pm in Dartmouth Hall

Both audition sessions are for all a cappella groups.
Please blitz us back if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to hearing you!

—The Sings