CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sigma Nu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 05:43:40 +0000
Yo, dood,

Are you sick of establishment politics? Worried that Wall Street will forever hijack our democracy? Are you SO OVER Hillary?

We'd like to invite you to a new kind of party- the Democratic Primary! Introducing an emcee so fresh he's starting a revolution: ?enator ?ernie ?anders, hailing from the state of Vermont. He may be an underdog, but he hits like a heavyweight and his most recent EP<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-shall-overcome-ep/id992990157> is straight fire.

We, the brothers of Sigma Nu Delta, would like to invite you to the rave tomorrow fr@ 7PM in Spaulding Auditorium. Doors open at 6, but we can guarantee the line will be out the doors by then, so come right after 2A's if you can.

Rage on,

???

Bring IDs and enthusiasm, 18+ (#Thanks26thAmendment, #HighStreetNotWallStreet, #TruckFump)