CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Casual Thursday <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casual Thursday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:39:21 +0000
Casual Thursday, the rag-tag group of funny chucklers here and boy do we have news for you. We can help! We are here for you! We want to make this the Best April Fool's Day EVER!

How? We'll help you prank your friends.

For a few dollars, we can orchestrate a rouse so funny-bone tickling that you and your friends will reminisce about it with your grandkids and their holographic wet nurses. Watch this video and email us to organize the april fool's day of your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr--AIhs-ME <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr--AIhs-ME>

Love,

Casual Thursday