CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Special Olympics <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Special Olympics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:03:36 +0000
Come volunteer for the summer Special Olympics! Many Dartmouth students have helped out with Special Olympics in the past, and it would be great if you guys could volunteer again this year!

The Games will be Saturday, May 10 from 9am - approx 3pm. (Volunteers will be asked to arrive earlier than the start of the games to check in.)

We especially need help with passing out/organizing food, setting up/taking down events.

Here's the link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sm3lh5feRGKR_PB3nRjJfuGYW4rpPxkY-SqEKZ2qqqM/viewform

Volunteers can register individually, or as part of a group (part of your sports team, Greek house, clubs, etc.) Note that each individual (even if you are volunteering with a group) must register online! Please register by Wednesday, April 30th. There are many opportunities available, either at the pool or track. Specific assignments will follow.

Feel free to invite your other friends to help out, as well! We need as many volunteers as possible. It'll be an awesome day, and a great opportunity to be involved with Special Olympics and local service!

If you have any questions, please blitz Eileen Park or Rachel Sang.

Thanks so much!??