CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:14:00 +0000

 REMINDER: Applications are due at 3:00PM today!

[cid:679bc5eb-908f-4a19-9ca8-56db78896789]

Programming Board is now accepting applications for Budget Director?, Public Relations & Marketing Director, and Tailgate Director? for the 2014-2015 school year (Job descriptions attached). These positions will be compensated $300 per term. Please see below for inform?ation on how you can get involved!

What is Programming Board?

Programming Board (PB) is a student-run organization that brings all sorts of large-scale and smaller-scale events to campus. Membership is open to all undergraduate students. In addition to Dartmouth's large concerts (A$AP Rocky & Shaggy, Ke$ha, Maroon 5, Gym Class Heros, etc), we also plan smaller coffeehouse style concerts, Bingo, carnivals, trips to Canada and NYC, and more. PB is also responsible for funding Orientation and Winter Carnival.

Why Should I Apply?

As a member of the Executive Board, you will obtain incredible work experience in the areas of event planning, marketing, collaborating across campus and working with a very large budget. You will have a large say in what events and artists are being brought to campus. In addition, you will be compensated with a $300 scholarship per term provided you are in accordance with our Executive Board contract.

What Do I Have to Do to Get Involved?

Fill out the attached application and send it to [log in to unmask] no later than 3:00PM Friday, Feb 28th. If you are selected to proceed, we will be contacting you to schedule a brief 15 minute interview at your convenience on Monday, March 3 or Tuesday, March 4. Final offers will be extended by Wednesday afternoon.