CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DIVEin Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIVEin Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:21:33 +0000

but don't have time to commit to a club or organization?

We understand --- which is why we created DIVEin @ Dickey, a program that connects students with opportunities to engage with issues like global health, international security, development, gender and the environment as much or as little as they like.

Fill out this one-question survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DickeyInterest> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DickeyInterest> to get a weekly blitz about campus events related to your interests (no commitment required).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DickeyInterest

Dickey Interest Form Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
Read more...<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DickeyInterest>

Remove preview
Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]