CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth IvyQ <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth IvyQ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:39:42 +0000
HI EVERYONE,

IvyQ's second round of registration is opening TODAY! (see link below)

This round, Dartmouth doesn't have a certain amount of tickets reserved for our students, so sign up QUICK! (Because you know you want to come!) Registration will be open for ONE WEEK, and (I think) 140 tickets are for sale.

Reminders:

The Conference is the weekend of November 6th-9th! (SOSOONOHMYGOD)

Anyone can attend!

THERE IS AN INFO SESH TONIGHT AT 9PM at the CGSE (center for gender and student engagement - in the choates.) Come by if you have questions, thoughts, concerns!

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ivyq-conference-fall-2014-general-registration-tickets-13165814305

[http://cdn.evbuc.com/images/8486149/41422076966/1/logo.jpg]<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ivyq-conference-fall-2014-general-registration-tickets-13165814305>

IvyQ Conference Fall 2014- General Registration- Eventbrite
Eventbrite - Dartmouth IvyQ presents IvyQ Conference Fall 2014- General Registration - Thursday, November 6, 2014 | Sunday, November 9, 2014 at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH. Find event and ticket information.
Read more...<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ivyq-conference-fall-2014-general-registration-tickets-13165814305>

Also, sign up to host!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gTYnH7Y9TmxM2XQ7Q6UHwnjJWSjdcVNy2fP0gbXZhL4/viewform?usp=send_form

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/forms/social/social-forms.png]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gTYnH7Y9TmxM2XQ7Q6UHwnjJWSjdcVNy2fP0gbXZhL4/viewform?usp=send_form>

IvyQ Hosting Application
IvyQ is a Pan-Ivy Queer Conference that happens annually, and is hosted by a different Ivy-League Institution each year. Dartmouth College has the honor of hosting Ivy-Q this year. We are looking for hosts for your fellow Ivy League peers for three nights through November 6th-9th. Students leave by noon on November 9th.
Read more...<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gTYnH7Y9TmxM2XQ7Q6UHwnjJWSjdcVNy2fP0gbXZhL4/viewform?usp=send_form>

Happy registering ;)

Queer love from the IvyQ team <3 <3 <3