CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sharang Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharang Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 06:52:47 +0000
Two exciting conferences are coming up this winter! Send a completed application to Sharang Biswas with the subject "Queer Conferences" by Dec 20th if you'd like to attend.

** Open to ALL students**

1) IvyQ 2012
Brown University (Providence, RI) is holding the third IvyQ conference this year! This is a great opportunity to attend workshops and lectures with some famous and exciting speakers (including our very own Professor Michael Bronski) on a variety of queer-related topics, and also to network with students from other ivy-league schools
DATES: FEB 16-19, 2012
NOTE: Please do not register online for IvyQ; send an application to Sharang Biswas. We have already negotiated slots for Dartmouth Students at IvyQ

2) Creating Change
Creating Change is a national conference run by the National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce, and will be held in Baltimore, MA. Speakers include members of the business community, elected officials, students, faith leaders and staff and volunteers of non-profit organizations.
DATES: JAN 25-29, 2012

See the attached application for more information.

* * *