AFTER-HOURS Archives

November 2023, Week 5

AFTER-HOURS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
After Hours <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 18:59:40 +0000
You're invited to consider these local events happening in the next two weeks -

  *   The Faux Paws in Concert at Artistree<https://artistreecommunityartscenter.thundertix.com/events/218357> - Friday, December 1
  *   A Holiday Comedy Show Extravaganza at the Grange Theatre!<https://artistreecommunityartscenter.thundertix.com/events/221094> - Friday, December 1
  *   Christmas at the Grange Theatre <https://artistreevt.org/artistree-events>  - Friday, December 15 & Saturday, December 16
  *   Montshire Business Partnership Employee Appreciation Day<https://www.montshire.org/calendar/event-detail/mbp-employee-appreciation-day> - Sunday, December 3

... and, don't forget to check out the Meet-Up Upper Valley Events calendar<https://visittheuppervalley.uppervalleybusinessalliance.com/events> and Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/MeetUpUpperValley> for other local activities!
Event Details:

The Faux Paws in Concert