LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:56:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Baldini, Deborah K." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Baldini, Deborah K." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FW: survey
>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:46:43 -0500

Earlier someone on the list requested information regarding campus resources
for faculty.  I forwarded the survey to our Faculty Resource Director, who
has responded (attached).  Would you please forward the survey results.
Many thanks,
Deborah Baldini