UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2013, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Pip Richens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:14:29 +0000
The Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon is having its annual Dead Creek trip in Addison VT Saturday November 2. We expect to see migrating snow geese and other waterfowl, songbirds, and raptors. We will be carpooling from the parking lot near the west end of Ledyard Bridge (Lewiston), with a departure time of 7:30AM. Dress warmly, bring binoculars and a scope (if you have one), a bag lunch and a beverage. If you aren’t interested in carpooling, we will be meeting at the main viewing platform on route 17 at about 9:30. Spencer Hardy is our leader. This event is free and open to the public.
Pip Richens