LLTI Archives

April 2009, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:14:10 -0400
Does Tandberg still make language-lab like hardware/software?  When I looked at
their site, I couldn't seem to find anything that resembled this, but I also
know that I may not have looked in the right places, so I thought I'd check with
the list.

We are currently looking at upgrading our old system (cassette tape based) and
were wondering what options are out there other than the various Sony products
(which look like they would serve our needs).

We've also looked at New Class, but are a bit leary due to the lack of US-based
support.

Thanks for any help.

Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu