LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:07:32 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]> ---

Dear fellow IALLTers
It's very hard to pass on this news that of one our dearest
colleagues and tireless, fun workers for the association, Bruce
Parkhurst, is battling a debilitating disease. Please join us in
sending Bruce our heartfelt wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
All our love and IALLT 'hugs', Bruce.
Go girl! (to quote one of your own favorite phrases)
Peter

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.