LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:43:12 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:22:07 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: a question for users of Divace with XP
>Disposition-Notification-To: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Return-Receipt-To: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone!
I have a problem.  We are trying to run Divace Solo on a system with XP.
We've done this in the past successfully, but we had to rebuild this
machine from scratch (hard-drive failure) and now it isn't working.
Whenever we try to play am .mp3 file, we get two error messages.  The
first is a Redner ppinOut error that says "file format invalid".  The
second is a Getsize error that says "Not implemented".  What is
particularly annoying is that everytime a person hits the Recap button,
or the Rewind button, etc., these error messages repeat themselves.
Anyone run into these before?  Any solutions?

Thanks!
Deanne Cobb
Language Lab Manager
Language Resource Centre