LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:07:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Laura Atkinson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 10:02:53 -0400
>Subject: Re: #7275 the Chinese font used in Twinbridge software
>From: Laura Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

I would love to hear any replies that you get off-list, as I labored
over the same problem with NJ Star last year. The final conclusion that
I came to was that I could either write a program, or pay someone to,
that would convert all the missing characters, OR I could go back to
the old computer and print out every document. I tried that route and
got about 1/4 of the way through them all when I had a stack of paper 5
inches high. It's a real mess.

Laura