LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:27:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:16:36 -0400
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fwd: FW: Position Posting

Dear LLTI members,

I was asked to forward the following job posting to the list. I have
no additional information about this position, so questions should be
directed to Mary Rhiel.

Claire

--
Claire Bradin Siskin
Director, Robert Henderson Language Media Center