UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2009

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:06:23 -0400
Thanks very much to everyone who has responded with advice so far.

Your consensus is that my friend should find a good trumpet teacher.
So I'll re-ask part of my question: any recommendations for a decent
trumpet teacher for an adult student?

I've already recommended to my friend that he talk to the Upper Valley
Music Center (a couple string teachers there are members of our
congregation).

John