UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2009

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Donna Bowie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Bowie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:47:25 -0400
Hi!

   I'm looking for any help in removing a VCR tape that is, I believe,
upside down, and won't eject.   I know, most of you are laughing and
using only  DVDs, but this IS a great unit, and the only way to show
those "old" VCR tapes, esp. for the grandkids, to say nothing of those
old  childhood movies we transferred to VCR many moons ago.

The unit is a Go.Video dual-deck VCR DDV3120, a wonderful unit.
Because the tape is stuck in deck 1, deck 2 won't play either, as
"ERROR" shows up.

Any help, advice, or referral to an old-timer who knows about VCR
players would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Donna Bowie
(603) 448-3164