UVCB-MEMBERS Archives

July 2015

UVCB-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky Luce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:30:36 -0400
  Hi everyone,

Here's the order for tomorrow night.  I do not expect to have to change
it!  A thoughtful band member brought it to my attention that there is
frustration when I change things around.  I'm so sorry - I do not change
things just to get your goat, I promise!  The changes I made for last night
were because I found out that we WERE going to have a tuba player, which
enabled me to program some pieces that I had hope to include.  It was a
good thing!

OK, here's looking forward to tomorrow,

bec

SSB
 UVCB March 2  Twelfth Street Rag 3  Pixar Movie Magic 4  Cruising Down The
River 5  Irish Lullaby 6  Colonel Bogey 7  Alkali Ike Rag 8  Teddy Bear's
Picnic 9  Syncopated Clock 10  Blue Tango 11  Brighton Beach 12  Sound of
Music 13  Emblem of Freedom 14  Symphony of Sit-Coms 15  Clear Track Polka
16  Joshua 17  Comedy Tonight 18  Circus Bee 19  S&S 19  Amazing Grace if
needed  Tritsch-Tratsch Polka if needed