UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2013, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Donna Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:10:13 +0000
We had a barred owl hanging around our feeders for hours several days over the past month. Though we have many red squirrels who come to feed, none of them showed up while the owl was present. Meanwhile, the chickadees and nuthatches went about their feeding without fear....I hope the owl found better hunting elsewhere!

Donna Nelson