UV-BIRDERS Archives

December 2016, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ted Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:24:26 -0500
A pair of cardinals have visited my front yard sunflower feeders, actually
the ground below them, for the past six weeks. In twenty years, I had had
only seen three cardinals in the yard, all males, all momentarily. These
two are regulars.

Also, this past Monday, at sunset, more than 1,000 crows came to roost in
the wetlands across route 120 from the Lebanon Coop. Hundreds more were in
the pines on the Coop side of 120. I was so taken by the birds and the
crimson sky I was hard pressed to remember why I had come to the Coop in
the first place.

Ted

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]