UV-BIRDERS Archives

July 2017, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Linka Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linka Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2017 15:57:36 +0000
We had a pair of rosy breasted grosbeaks and a male indigo yesterday, plus
some bees but I have planted  some good pollinators and my neighbor has bee
hives, so I'm trying to be more aware.  However, with  all this  cooler
weather and rain, I'd imagine the bees are having trouble. I had more bees
before all the rain - I am thinking of getting a bee hut like the master
gardeners who gave pollinator talks  at the Montshire discussed. Has anyone
 out there invested in one?
Linka Lewis
South Strafford