UV-BIRDERS Archives

December 2010, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Daniel H. Crook" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel H. Crook
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:16:38 -0500
From: Walter Ellison [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:46 AM
To: Lloyd Bunten; George Clark; Mark Council; Daniel H. Crook; Spencer & Doug Hardy; Joanne Norton; Blake & Nancy Allison; Jean Sangdahl; Bill Shepard; Martha Stauffer; Peter Stettenheim; Lynn Zeltman; Pam Hunt; Chris Rimmer; Thomas F. Bickel; Marianne & Michael Walsh; Tait Johansson; Mark Krenitsky; Rachael Cohen; Nanette Orr; Bob Norman; Pip Richens; Edward and Sandra Hack
Subject: Hanover-Norwich Christmas Bird Count, 31 December

Greetings,

The annual Hanover-Norwich Christmas Bird Count will be held this year
on Friday, 31 December. Meet at 7:00 AM in front of Hopkins Center for
route assignments and gather at Everything But Anchovies after dark to
warm up and count down.

The count date has been backed up a day this year from our New Year's
Day tradition and we hope that your schedules allow you to make the
adjustment. Back in October (or was it September?) we were told that the
date for the Rutland CBC (Nancy's home count) was 1 January so we
decided with Dan Crook that we would move the Hanover-Norwich count up
to 31 December. Somewhere in the interim, Rutland has moved to Sunday
the 2nd, but are sticking with the plan as fully advertised online.

Please let us or Dan (daniel.h.crook(at)hitchcock.org; 603-448-2544)
know if you can help out this year. We are looking forward to seeing
everyone again (if briefly) and reacquainting ourselves with all of
those Black-capped Chickadees in our territory. If you know other
birders in the area who would be interested in counting, please pass
this information on to them. Thanks!

Be well, happy, & successful (and a Happy X-mas),

Walter & Nancy

23460 Clarissa Rd
Chestertown, MD 21620
410-778-9568

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.