UV-BIRDERS Archives

June 2017, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chris Rimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Rimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 18:01:34 -0400
VCE mounted its second field outing of 2017 on Mt. Mansfield this past
Wed-Thurs, having had to scratch the previous two weeks' sessions because
of cold, wet weather. This one wasn't exactly dry, but we were able to run
our 22 mist nets in both the evening and morning, capturing 38 birds.

For details, see our blog post: https://vtecostudies.org/blog/
vces-26th-year-on-mt-mansfield-off-to-a-wet-start/

We'll back up there this coming week, hoping for drier conditions and more
action in our nets.

Chris

Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x202
http://vtecostudies.org/

<http://vtecostudies.org/>

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]