UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2015, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 08:49:29 -0400
Hello everyone,
I realized that I did not actually share with all of you the exact location of the site called "Springfield Meadows" where I had posted earlier the spotting of 4 Greater White-fronted Geese.  Here is the google maps link to this location:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/43%C2%B017%2727.0%22N+72%C2%B024%2724.6%22W/%4043.2908377%2c-72.4068404%2c15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x0
Sara - Norwich, VT