UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2018, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
claudia marieb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
claudia marieb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 01:46:24 +0000
A nice walk at Lake Runnemede in Windsor today,  the highlight was what I think was a Great Egret in the back part of the lake.  There were 4 - 6 Great Blue Herons there, too.  Everybody was flying, then perching, then flying, so hard to keep track, plus the bramble obstructing some of my view (not as much as leaves would).  The brilliant white bird I think was a Great Egret perched close to me for a minute.  It had blue legs for sure and I think a yellow beak with a darker top of the beak.
Maybe some of you birders can go check it out so we can be sure : )
It's so nice that spring is here!
Claudia

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]