UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2015, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2015 18:12:03 -0500
My apologies for a mistake in calculating the individual state champs. I
have corrected the results slightly (just the total species observed). The
statewide leaders in total species observed were Jim Mead (263), followed
by David Johnson (249) and Ian Worley (248). Congratulations on some great
birding!

You can check all the results out at
http://vtecostudies.org/wildlife/wildlife-watching/vermont-county-bird-quest/awards/
or read the article about the results at
http://vtecostudies.org/blog/champions-crowned-for-4th-annual-vermont-county-ebird-quest/

Thanks everyone for a fun year of birding. I hope you get too see special
birds in 2015!

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies