UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2016, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 07:24:34 -0400
Drove Stevens Rd early this am..lots of Bobolinks. And (I'd almost given up)
an Eastern Meadowlark.

                Singing by the grass tri-angle. And again in the big field
on south side of road.

Pompy Flats:  Solitary Sa.,  Spotted Sa.,  4 Least Sa., wood ducks, co.
mergs.

Kendall Station:  walking from the RR track crossing, north, road turns
dirt. Lots of Y-r Wa's, redstarts. And a Bay-breasted Warbler.

       Even recorded it with my fone, in the pines along the road. Veery,
Red-eyes, etc.  No. Waterthrush along tracks. Bittern and Green Heron as
well.

Campbell Flats:  sweet Nashville Wa.  in red flowering crab by the road near
beaver.

So far today..

Ahhh !!

BiSh

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]