UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2015, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Wendy Jane Sichel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Jane Sichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:14:18 -0400
Dear birders:

Here's a nice illustrated article on redwings I found....enjoy!

http://tailsofbirding.blogspot.com/2012/03/conk-reee-song-of-spring.html

Wendy

--

 Looking behind I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward I am filled
with vision. Looking upwards I am filled with strength. Looking within I

Visit Word for the Day online <http://www.gratefulness.org/word/index.htm>
for best display.

Sent from Gratefulness.org <http://www.gratefulness.org/index.htm>,
501(c)(3) nonprofit. Donations from people like you
<http://www.gratefulness.org/a/support/donate.htm#dw> make this service
possible.

This email was sent to subscriber [log in to unmask]

To change or CANCEL your subscription click here
<http://www.gratefulness.org/i/edit.cfm?17662130wendy>. If you forward this
email to someone, we recommend that you delete this paragraph so that the
recipient(s) are not able to accidentally change your subscription.
 Click here to Reply or Forward
2.3 GB (15%) of 15 GB used
Manage <https://accounts.google.com/b/0/ManageStorage?hl=en>
Privacy <https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/>