UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2014, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
MascomaBirds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MascomaBirds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 06:31:52 -0700
Please join Becky Cook and Ted Boze on Friday, May 2 at 7:00 a.m. for our first of the season "Feathered Friday" bird walk. Meet at the parking area accessed by the Union Village Dam park entrance on Rt. 132 in Thetford Center across the street from E.C. Brown's Nursery.

We'll be exploring the "Mystery Trail" area seeking out newly arrived spring migrants. The walk is mostly on level ground. Footwear should take into account potentially soggy ground conditions. The event is free and open to the public.

Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon